Diagnosed with eustachian tube dysfunction due to sinus infection. Given flonase, claritin D. Remedy?

Yesterday I was diagnosed with Eustachian Tube Dysfunction due to a sinus infection I had 6 months ago. I let it go for a long time because there was no pain but my hearing seemed to get worse. They checked my hearing and said it was excellent. That the issue is Eustachian Tube Dysfunction. I was prescribed Flonase and to buy Claritin D or Zyrtec D or something like that. Ideally, I like to not put anything not plant based in my body. Are you aware of any natural remedies for this issue? Thank you. Alexandra Strain
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013