Diagnosed with epilepsy, cancer, hypothyroid, early menopause, have numbness on half side of body, heart palpitations. Cause?

Dear dr , I am having numbness in half side of my body almost like you could draw a line half I d the entire body feels strange and numb arm hanging down heavy and not much strength .. Diagnosed with epilepsy last year temporal lobe and have had. Cancer , hutch kids disease 16 years ago then thyroid hypo after radio therapy and menaupause at 23 and now struggling g as not sure why the half side numb and at times hand goes blue grey .. What should I do have been having heart palpitations at night at heart jumping around at times
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012