Diagnosed with eosinophils and celiac. What could be the reason ?

Im a 20 yr. old female thats 5 4 & 135 pounds. I have asthma , when i was younger i had tubes put in a few times, tonsules taken out, adnoids taken out, & pneumonia once. About a month ago i was diagnosed with eosinophilia & celiac disease when the doctor were trying to find out why i had pain, they diagnosed it as a chronic pain syndrome. They couldnt find a reason why i had eosinophilia, they looked aat everything. What could it be from?
Asked On : Fri, 20 May 2011