Diagnosed with enlarged prostrate, fatty deposit in pubic area, swelling very large. Solution ?

Sure can, seems ever once in awhile this 55 year old man, {wink} that I know that had one hernia fixed on one side that was a really bad, and he was told and he also had one on the other side and above but neither were ready to be fixed yet, will masturbate for an extended period of time and what looks to be a fatty deposit in his pubic area in the yet to be fixed side will swell up very large and get very hard, this guy has also been diagnosed with a enlarged prostate but can not afford the meds to keep the swelling down and help him with being up several times a night to pee. I think he uses one of those massager's to for way to long!! Please tell me what this fool is doing to himself so I can inform him as he is to shy to ask his own Doc. Thx Allot..
This Guy's clostest confident
Asked On : Mon, 22 Jul 2013