Diagnosed with endometriosis, bulky cervix, constipation, blood clots in period. What does it sound like?

hi just enquiring about something that is concerning myself, im 24years of age was diagnosed with endometriosis in sept 2011 with it being on the utero-sacral ligaments. for quite some time ive been back in alot of pain. my periods are still appearing every month but with more blood clots in rather than continueious bleeding. i saw a gyno last month and said it could be constipation causing my pain but i disagree. have took lactose that he gave me and have been having a bowl movement x2-x4 times a day- every painful even when its like diarrearia. stil have very painful intercourse with partner. but the main question is what does a bulky cervix mean? as the letter thats been past onto my doc says ..... speculum revealed a bulky cervix but no abnormal discharge or any abnormal active bleed. i have had discharge every day for the past few years- which i have got used to and believed this is normal but havent been told ne different. ive rang my doctors surgery and asked to make an appointment but not able to get in til this comin tuesday.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013