Diagnosed with endometriosis. Scheduled for hysterectomy and removal of fallopian tubes. Suggest?

I have a question. I just got diagnosed with stage 2 endometriosis . I go in for a full hysterectomy next month, and also the removal of my fallopian tubes. The endometriosis is majorily in the ovaries and fallopian tubes. I am having a tough time dealing with all of this pain, it is consistant and terrible. I have some percocets they have given to me, but, the tylenol with codeine seems to work better. What should I do when my doctor isn t responding to my refill request to the codeines. Please give me a clue, thanks
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012