Diagnosed with endometriosis. Have simple simple hyperplasia with glandular crowding. Meaning?

I was diagnosed with endometriosis when I was 27 and am now 44. I had an endometrial biopsy done in 2010 because my lining was 12.6mm. It came back normal. In 2011 I had an ablation done, and the pathology report states that I have simple hyperplasia with glandular crowding with an increased gland to stroma ratio, but no diffuse hyperplasia or cytologic atypia was identified. I had two fibroids then, the largest measuring 44mm x 40mm x 31 mm. This fibroid is now showing that it is calcified based on a recent ultrasound. I was told the other fibroid is changing, and that I have a new one on outside of my uterus. I am having bleeding issues and pain in my lower back and buttocks. My doctor was going to perform a hysterectomy and decided not to without an explanation. I am seeing a new doctor next week. Should I be concerned about cancer?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013