Diagnosed with endometrial hyperplasia, have allergy towards medroxyprogesterone. Alternative treatment?

I need an alternative treatment for endometrial hyperplasia; possible allergy to medroxyprogesterone 10mg. • 1st d&c on 09/08/11 had simple hyperplasia started treatment with medroxyprogesterone 10mg. • After 2.5 mos. had slight red rash on face and chest. I was told to quite taking medication. Never finished treatment – No confirmation of allergy to medroxyprogesterone 10mg. • 15 mos. after 1st d&c had 2nd d&c on January 24, 2013 • Pathology report stated “essentially the same” from both curettage; simple hyperplasia & focally complex endometrial hyperplasia, • Dr. will not treat with medroxyprogesterone because of unknown allergic reaction (it could have been from tea I drank or something else). • Dr. recommends a hysterectomy (full). • I disagree and feel this is extremely aggressive. • I would like alternative method on handling endometrial hyperplasia. • No history of health problems, age 54 always had normal periods and 2 natural childbirths • What are my alternatives?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013