Diagnosed with endometrial cancer. Had surgery, radiation and chemotherapy. Having pain, confusion and weakness.

Daughter in laws mother dx stage 4 endometrial ca 5 yrs ago, had surgery, radiation,and chemo. Reoccurrence abdominal area? Sept '11. More chemo, finished that round, more ca found in "chest" feb., '12 more chemo even weeklymtil last fall then started oral .I know in lymph nodes last dec.
Now has had 2 bowel surgeries in past mo. One requiring colostomy. Mets to 50% of liver and throughout abdomen.
Experiencing a lot of pain confusion weakness, weight loss, anorexia, etc. even a dvt requiring 4D hospital stay. Blood transfusion last week also. Has fallen twice in past week also.
They want to pursue chemo despite all of this?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013