Diagnosed with elevated cholesterol, follow healthy lifestyle with regular workout. What should be done?

I just got a call from my doctor s office saying my cholesterol is 215. I am 5 2 tall and weigh 122. I am also in the gym at least 5 days a week doing cardio for at least 45 per visit. I eat mostly chicken and fish, very little red meat. I m not sure what the good cholesterol number is, but no I need to work on this. What do you suggest? No history of heart disease in my family that I know of. My 65 year old brother had a stroke 2 years ago.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012