Diagnosed with eczema, patchiness. Homeopathy. Will I be okay?

Hi i am 29 years old male, and I was diagnosed with eczema in my childhood. Since then i am going through medication for the same mostly i took the homeopathic treatment. It is been 8years now since i stopped the medicines for this as the symptoms were vanished. But after 2-3 years it arises time to time in small portion of my body parts like back of my hand, thighs but they disappear also without any medicines within ten to fifteen days.
But from last 3-4 months there is a patch appeared in my left calf muscle and its growing. What should i do now?

Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013