Diagnosed with ear infection. Am insulin-dependent and have fibromyalgia, depression. How to cure the ear pain?

Hi. I am a 55 yr old woman and have had 5 ear infections since Sept. 2012. I have type 2 insulin-dependent diabetes, fibromyalgia , and depression. I am on a lot of meds for these (even though I am a skinny little thing, I had gestational diabetes at age 35- one child.) Anyway, I am broke, and divorced (living only on alimony). I was trying to get a part-time job ( as a church organist), but have had to give up as I have been sick for so long (I cannot practice) I am a prof. musician with perfect pitch and am scared to death. I was diagnosed with sinusitis 17 years ago just before I got the FM. I read a lot about these things and have taken really expensive tests to treat the FM. I know all these are related, and was told I have leaky gut and that my sinuses are also full of yeast . I have many food allergies , take probiotics, vitamins , etc., and try to manage my diabetes. I generally don t eat sugar, and must be careful to avoid low-sugar. Anyway, I can t even remember the last ear infection I had, and haven t even had a sinus infection for years. I do get seasonal allergies and take chlortrimeton with and/or without a decongestant as needed. I have been treated, against my doctor s wishes, with 5 antibiotics in a row. These were: erithromycin, Z-pack, amoxycillin (couldn t tolerate it and had to stop it early), a stronger Z-pack and finally, cipro). None of these have worked, and I am to get my head X-rayed in 2 days . I cannot afford to go to an ENT. I am seriously wondering if this is viral, as some of my friends had been sick last summer. But I d also had some emergency room visits and a one week hosp. stay (for depression) in August. Hospitals, I realize, are filthy, and bacteria are rampant. I have terrible pain with this, am taking ear drops and know the evils of too many antibiotics. I run a low fever off and on. Is there anything I can do? Even my teeth hurt sometimes. I am an operatically trained singer, so I understand the stuff about sinuses and ear tubes. I use Mucinex, and drink tons of water. I also have lived in South Carolina- one of the worst allergy states, for 23 wretched years. I never had an allergy in my life until I came here, (except for sulfanamides). HELP!!!!!!
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013