Diagnosed with dysplasia, carcinoma in situ of cervices, had pain in the tailbone on sitting. Cancer?

HI I have a diagnosis- severe dysplasia and Carcinoma in situ of the cervisis. ( PAP 18). I had a conization two weeks ago, the result was, that the edges were clean. But for 4 months I have had pain in my tailbone. Only accurs while sitting. I dont feel any pain while walking, sitting, lifting things, going to the toilet, having sex etc. When leaning forward while sitting- again no pain. The harder the chair, the more pain. It just appeared at work in the middle of the day and does not improve. But I am still concerned. I am scared about the cancer , maybe its already everywhere. I am 32 years old. 1 child born in 2002. My job includes both- long periods of sitting and some weeks a lot on lifting heavy things.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012