Diagnosed with duodenitis with no ulceration. Hydrogen breath test advised. Bloating, constipation, pelvic pain and enlarged salivary glands

Hi. I have was diagnosed with duodenitis with no erosion / ulceration in August 2012 through an endoscopy . H-pylori has been tested for and the result through biopsy and breath test were both negative. I am now due to have a hydrogen breath test to check for Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth. Additional symptoms that have come and gone that I ve experienced since June 2011 have been severe bloating , constipation , pelvic pain , skin rash , itchy skin, smelly urine, mild shortness of breath, enlarged salivary lymph nodes (approx. 5mm and non-calcified found through an ultrasound). Prior to my endoscopy, x-rays have been done on my pelvic area and chest and both were found to be clear. Full blood counts done on several occasions have been normal. An ultrasound of my abdominal area was normal however my bowel was enlarged but an invasive examination has not yet been done. My vitamin D level was found to be low (19). A urine test was also clear. I ve had a recent rash outbreak in my groin area and my hip pain has returned hence this enquiry. Any thoughts as to what these various symptoms could avail to as I m at my wits end? Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013