Diagnosed with dry eyes and glaucoma. Have eye pain, headache, sinus problem, nasal discharge. Worried

Over the past two years I have been dealing with what I'll call "I am not seeing well " I've been to the eye dr.who states that I'm suffering with dry eyes. I'm also be treated for possible glaucoma . I concern is I feel I. Am not seeing as well as I should and I'm starting to have achy ness behind my eyes with achy headaches as well. There is also something going on with my sinus..I think. First thing in the morning my nose runs as well as night time.
Like so many people I fear a brain tumor
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013