Diagnosed with diverticulosis. Altered stool consistency. Is this worm infestation?

Hi I am a 40 year old female who has been diagnosed with diverticulosis about 2 years ago. I noticed on several occasions, over the past few months, when I have had a bowel movement , there is a small, yellowish in color kidney bean shaped object in my stool . It has been 3-4 times that I have actually seen this but don t know if there have been more times I hadn t noticed (or just couldn t see). I have gone over what I eat the days before this happens and nothing that would look like that had been consumed. I ve actually eaten soups and pasta this past week. I am getting concerned now do to the fact that I struggle with eating certain foods like meat and dairy without having it go right through me within an hour after. About a month ago I stopped eating all meats (red and poultry) just to feel better physically and it has worked, my stomach doesn t feel nearly as bad or bloated as it used to and the bouts of diarhhea have basically stopped. Can you help me with this? I m starting to think I have some kind of parasites or worms ...
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  84 Awaiting Answer