Diagnosed with differentiated adenocarcinoma in the upper lobe of lung, scheduled to undergo lobectomy. Survival chances?

Hi! I have a 51 year old female friend who was just diagnosed with well differentiated adenocarcinoma . Its location is the upper lobe of left lung . It had grown over 1 cm in all directions during the past 3 months. She is having a lobectomy performed this morning. The current size of the tumor is over 6 cm. What can you tell me about survival statistics, etc...? Any information you can provide is helpful
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012