Diagnosed with diabetes, slim, exercise daily, weigth 76 kgs, 45 yr old. How many calories do I need to burn ?

I m 45 Year old Male. Height 5ft 10 inches. Weight 76 Kgs now for last 20 years with only a +/- 1 kg variation. I m on the slim side with a slight belly. My Work involves desk job mostly. I excercise i.e do tread mill walking daily / alternate days. I have been diagonised with Diabetes last year. Keen to knwo how many calories do I need to burn on a daily basis in my case through walking.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012