Diagnosed with deviated septum, TMJ, have symptoms of Eustachian tube, had tetanus, constant popping in ears. What are the possibilities?

I have been diagnosed with deviated septum , TMJ , and have all the symptoms of eustachian tube disfunction. I have had tennitus for about a month now in my right ear only, and constant popping in both ears for about a week. Docs have ruled out many other possibilities for the cause on the tennitus, and I know there is not much research in the top three issues (mentioned above), but I just wonder if/how they are all related to tennitus. I got a special mouth gaurd for the TMJ, which has not helped the ringing, but I wonder if deviated septum or eustachian tube surgery would cure my tennitus? Any insight would be much appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013