Diagnosed with dermatitis, have got dryness and itchiness on face after using freederm cream. What will help?

hello. I went to the doctors last week for my arm and they said i have got dermatitis . she prescribed me with this cream called ultra base emollient cream along with another cream. I also showed the doctor my face as i have been coming up with a lot of spots she advised me to go to boots and get a cream for mild acne . i got a cream called freederm. i have been putting that on for the past three days, and I ve realised my face is getting pretty dry and itchy with the freederm cream. I was thinking if i could use the ultra base emollient cream on my face to remove the itchiness and dryness? or will it harm my skin?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013