Diagnosed with depression, taken deanxit, dizzy, tired, sleepy so stopped. Any suggestions?

hi i was diagnosed with depression and took deanxit for a period of 6 months and after that i was relatively better. Now after a period of 10 years i always feel tired and need a nap midday i either feel dizzy or fatigued or nauseated . I sleep a lot but always feel tired . i have frequent headaches . what i do is take a deanxit tablet from time to time but it makes me feel very sleepy. so i stop the next day. Please tell me what to do.
Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013