Diagnosed with depression, insomnia, marijuana smoker. On mintaz, sizadon, quitipin. Suggestion?

I was diagnose with a depression sep 16 2012 at that time i was unable to distinguish between a true n fake n had a feeling of superiority and quite afraid to face the situation n insomoia im a light marijuana smoker i.e. used to have it in a gap of 1 or two week n have pressure on my study and doctor prescribed me mintaz, sizodon, klozep n zosant after 15 days i tell doctor i hav got distraction n he prescribed me mintaz, sizadon, n klozep after next 30 days i began to take flunil, qutipin n klozep on doctors prescription from jan 29 2013 i stop taking klozep n lastly after its 15 days doctor prescribed me quitipin sr, quitipin and flunil but eventually i stop taking all these medicines without any advice of doctor right now i do smoke cigarettes 4-6 a day and do drink almost in a gap of 3 to 5 days and now im thinking whether there is any sideeffects of those medicines which i havent taken any.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013