Diagnosed with degenerative disc diseases, have bouts of severe constipation with blood and hemorrhoids, bloating. Is it due to discs?

Hello. I have been diagnosed with degenerative disc diseas for L4&L5 with buldging too. Constant pain but I do Pilates and Physical therapy and also am in pretty health otherwise with good eating habits. Over the past 2 months i have had bouts of severe constipation , but could pass bowel with blood and hemroids. This lasts for a week then I am back to regular daily bwel movements. The past 7 days i have been having severe constipation again, but am having difficulty passing stool . I am taking laxatives, stool softeners and supositories and will get out a small amout of running stool and a lot of gas, but it feels like i still need to go. My stomach feels full and is bloated. Can this be from the discs? I am a 40 year old female, lori.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013