Diagnosed with cryptococcus fungus, on diflucan, have severe cough, bumps on the body. What could be wrong?

Hi Dr Samuel , I m looking for a an infectious desease doctor. My husband has been diagnose with cryptococcus fungus. It been 2 years now. Currently he is beeing seen by a doctor it it kind of frustrating because the process of getting a diagnosis is very slow. Hes been in diflucan 800mg every day he is severely coughing with a lot of bumps showing up in his body, what should I do. I would like to get a second opinion, may be other specialist can think and find out what is really wrong with my husband
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012