Diagnosed with cranial dystonia, absence seizures, have palpitations, shortness of breath. History of failed thoracic outlet surgery. Cause?

I just had an x ray done at kaiser for shortness of breath and constant chest pain;they said it was normal and sent me on my way with antibiotics .So a week later im still having major palpitations severe shortness of breath with minimal activity.I am going to a second doc tomorrow and im afraid of looking crazy!I have had two thoracic outlet surgeries failed;could that be a contibuting factor?I also just got diagnoses with cranial dystonia and absence seizures.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  88 Awaiting Answer