Diagnosed with coxsackie virus, inflammed red bug bites on foot, ankle with middle white. Advice?

Im concerned about the appearance of these inflamed red bug bites on my sons foot . The swelling seems to be spreading to his ankle, and the middle of the bite appears white. Should I bring him to his pediatrician to identify what is causing his skin to appear so irregular. I would also like to mention he was diagnosed with the coxsackie virus recently. Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012