Diagnosed with costochondritis. Possible Coeliacs disease. What are the chances?

Hi, My 10 yr old daughter has be diagnosed with costochondritis . She has been suffering since early December and it came on overnight. As part of her many blood tests she has been identified as possibly having Coeliacs disease. She has been exhuasted the whole time. She has recently developed a runny tummy . She also has slightly sore eyes and the occasional headache . We are still waiting to see gastroenterologists and rheumatologists. Is there anything else we should be looking for? At the moment we can only hope that the costo is a correct diagnoses and that the coeliacs is also a correct diagnosis and that cutting out gluten when coeliacs is confirmed will sort other symptoms as well. I d like to know if there are other things we should be looking at alongside these diagnosis?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013