Diagnosed with costochodritis, excessive sleep, tingling in left arm, vertigo. On prednisone. Help?

I have been diagnosed with costochodritis over a yr ago, I have been on different pain meds that do nothing but make me sick or sleepy, I have also had steroid injections , and thorasic injections along with prednisone , nothing has worked, actually I feel worse with the pain. I get lots of tingling in my left hand have for yrs and sometimes from the elbow to the fingers will go numb. i usually walk a few miles a wk, for the past yr I am lucky if I walk a 1/2 mile a wk. I have recently been diagnosed with vertigo . Ive gone to the Drs many times, they say there is nothing wrong that they find and send me to the pain clinic where he tries to help but then I dont feel better.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013