Diagnosed with congestive heart failure, enlarged heart after virus attack. Can I take Hawthorne Berry and Ajuna with Dioxin?

I was diagnosed 3 weeks ago as having congestive heart failure and was in hospital 1 week while they drained me of fluids for my lungs and legs, etc. were filled with fluid. I am 62 and have familial a/f and partial C.F. so I did not recognize what was going on - got a bad virus that attacked the heart too so it is enlarged badly. What do you think of taking Hawthorne Berry and Ajuna with my meds - I have 2 meds I take - Dioxin and the other is another well known remedy for this. I checked myself out of hospital because I needed to get back to work, confirm my OHIP card was valid and the senior cardiologist was fighting with me to put in a pace maker and have an isotope to see how much my thyroid is aggravating the heart in this. I am wary of surgery and isotope - nope. He was finally removed from the case but I felt the unpleasant atmosphere was not good.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012