Diagnosed with concussion, laceration under skin. Sometimes have headache, lump on forehead. Suggestions?

Last winter, I slipped in the bathroom, hit my head on the tub, and lost consciousness . Two days later I was diagnosed with a bad concussion , and a laceration under my skin. The concussion symptoms lasted 43 days, but the pain in my forehead is still there. Not all the time, but it almost seems to have flare ups where I experience moderate to severe pain. I still have a lump on my forehead, and it still hurts to put pressure on it, but the pain will act up even if I ve done nothing to provoke it. It also seems to swell up when I m experiencing pain.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012