Diagnosed with concussion, bruises in knee, fainting spells. Done CT scan and MRI. What can be done?

hi my name is cory i was diagnosed with a cuncussion in oct since them i have had a ct scan and waiting until apr for a mri the doc said something about a disolved membrane but i did not get any details i too have had fainting spells the most recent i was walking home from a buddies place everything went black i couldnt control it and i landed in the prone position i think i was there for more than an hour before i came to. i had bruses on my knee elbow and head all on the left side assuming i fell toward the left. i was extremly cold when i woke up and there was noone around. 4 hours later while on my labtop at the mall i blacked out i was out for about 1/2 and hour security kicked me out apparently i was mumbling to them while i was out cold. they assumed i was drunk. im really scared and not sure what to do until mri.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013