Diagnosed with complex PTSD, prescribed mirtazepine, quertapine. Suggesttion?

Since 2005 been having problems with housing, move in 2006 and problems with other tenants antisocial behaviour, bailiff removed me in property in 2010. Got debts, been diagnosed depression , and anxiety council did not find me vulnerable and put me in a council flat in an awful state in a regeneration area and will have to move in two years and find my own flat. Been recently diagnosed with complex PTSD, prescribed mirtazepine and quertapine. I had a brutal experience 26 years ago and i have nightmares about it which was triggered by my social circumstances and worsening in the last 2 years.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012