Diagnosed with clot in brain. Unconscious. Position very critical. Suggestions?

My Cousin got into unconscious stage at Midnight. So we immediately took him a hospital in our home town. They treated him and my cousin was able to get up an wake the very next day. He was able to identify all of us and was talking quite good with us. But unfortunately all of a sudden he again dropped into unconscious stage. MRI was taken and it was not showing any thing. They hospital team was unable to diagnose the problem. We got scared and immediately shift my cousin to a multispeciality hospital in Hyderabad. All the tests were performed. All the vital organs were working absolutely fine. No issues were found in Vital organs. In this mean time 4 days has passed away and doctors at a multispeciality hospital could not fine what was the problem. Upon over request and force they have again took the MRI and now saying that there is clot in the brain. And the position of the patient is very critical. My cousin is unable to open eyes. He is always in unconscious stage. It would be great full if any one can post or reply with some important information.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013