Diagnosed with clinically isolated demylinating syndrome, MRI indicated a lesion, extreme fatigue, numbing, tingling, tension headaches. Why is the situation not improving?

i have been diagonosied with clinically isolated demylinating syndrome ,MRI found 1 lesion at c5/c6,also just had another MRI it showed a solitary focus of T2 signal prolongation is noted involving the subcortical white matter of the left frontal lobe ... what does this indicate? My symtoms are extreme fatigue always,constant numbing/tingling level 6,constant dizziness level 2 but has been at level 10 for 30 seconds to couple minutes dozen or so times since diagonosed in sept 2011,loss of balance/gait issues and pain standing over 30 minutes severe,tension headaches lasting 1-3 days in a roll ,memory issues,difficult doctor started me on solu-medrol in april for 6 months once a month,it hasent helped at all with anything...???WHY NOT!!!!!
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012