Diagnosed with classic migraines. Zig-zag line formations in the vision. Pressure in the forehead. Need suggestions

Hi, I was diagnosed with Classic Migraines about ten years ago due to seeing zig-zag and squiggly line formations in my vision . But, I never experienced the actual migraine part of it. For the past few years though, I have a constant, piercing pressure on the left side of my forehead , that s now causing a dent right above my eyebrow. It s so disturbing and I m thinking about it all day, every day, because of its consistency. If you have any suggestions as to what this might be, I d love to hear your feedback.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012