Diagnosed with cirrhosis. Prescribed raberprazole, diazepam. What are the effects if he consumes alcohol?

My dad was diagnosed with cirrhosis two years ago when his varices popped. The liver specialist gave him a few prescription drugs to help with symptoms and advised not to consume a single drop of alcohol. He was given 20 mg of raberprazole sodium to take once daily, 40 mg of nadolol to be taken once daily, 5 mg of diazepam to be taken two tablets at a time four times a day alone with B1 supplements. I just got home and noticed my dad had consumed alcohol. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012