Diagnosed with chronic idiopathic neutropenia. Change in value of white blood cells. Histroy of leukemia and MDS test negative. Bone marrow biopsy required again?

i was diagnosed with chronic idiopathic neutropenia since 6 years, i am checked regularly every 6 months, the last WBC 7000 where Neutrophil are 5000 , red cells are 4.3 , hemoglobine 12, hematocrit 36, platlets about 270 000
i did a bone marrow biopsy 6 years ago , no leukemia or MDS were diagnosed at that time, the last bone marrow aspiration was performed 3 years ago . i am in the UK , my white blood cells are not fixed, values do change every time
but the last one was the highest as mentioned above.

my hematologists here refused performing any new bone marrow biopsy
is there any risk of me having MDS?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013