Diagnosed with chronic constipation since childhood. Tried duphalac and cremalax. Suffering from withdrawal problems of cremalax. Need help

Hello All I am suffering from constipation from my childhood . From last 12 years it is a chronic constipation . I am medication from last 7 years. Intially I used to take duplalac 60 mls from last 4 years I used to tak 4 cremalax and then for l year I was on 8 cremalax and with the help of biochemist I came to two cremalax Now I am in process of withdrawing cremalax , and It is giving me trouble I get 5 A.M in morning , Then I take lemon and honey and after 20 mins I drink 7 glass of water and then I go for a walk for 20mins then I do yoga Then Morning I need fruits and any breakfast that has fibre lunch I eat bread some curry curd and salad and In dinner I eat salad and fruits (papaya) In night I take softvac and I drink soaked raisin juice and eat raisin . but I still have lot of trouble I have also consulted doctor and he has diagnosed as chronic constipation Could you suggest what should do more so that I can get rid of cremalax and make my bowel movements as regular
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012