Diagnosed with chronic auto immune neutropenia. Hard spot on hip, painful to touch, brown liquid when squeezed. Suggestions?

I am a female age 15. I have a hard spot on my right hip that is painful to touch. It is very red it almost looks like a bug bite . I squeezed the spot and brown liquid came out of it. I kept squeezing then blood came out. It still has something in there but it s to painful to squeeze out. What is this? Also I have been diagnosed with chronic auto immune nutrapenia. I get these quite often mostly on my thighs. I have recently gotten one on my neck also but this one is verrrryyyy painful. Please help!!
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012