Diagnosed with chronic SDH, has excessive sleepiness, headache since taking prescribed medicines. Normal symptoms?

Hi, My father was having DVT and was on Warfirin since last 9 months. 15 days back he complained about headache and after doing CT and MRI it was clear that he was having Chronic SDH, For which the doctor suggested to take Valprol CR 250 Mg, Lasilacton , Diamox , Siblim ...Later he reduced the drug to Valprol CR 250 MG and Lsilacton BD...... My father is almost sleeping the whole day since he started taking these drugs and still has Headache, We doubt that there is some memory loss as well and he is having problem in balancing the body and talking as well... please suggest if these are the normal symptoms of taking these drugs as everyone at home is worried.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012