Diagnosed with chocolate cyst, increasing in size. Prescribed novelon, danogen. Laproscopic surgery required?

Hi Doctor , I am 23 yrs old .I was diagnosed with chocolate cyst 6 months back.My Gyn then prescribed me with Novelon for 6 months. Later I found this cyst has increased above 6 cm.Then my Gyn prescribed me with Danogen for 6 weeks in order to check whether the size reduce or not.Need an opinion from your end..whether this medication will work out or I need to undergo a laproscopic surgery..As I am still unmarried ,what will be the aftereffects of this disease later on.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012