Diagnosed with chlamydia. Stopped sexual activity. Took antibiotics. Cured of chlamydia?

Hi, I recently was tested positive for chlamydia and I took antibiotics for it but didn t know I had it until a few days after continuing oral with my partner who also has it but hasn t been treated yet. I had an abortion which is why I got the antibiotics in the first place but after my doctor called and told me I have chlamydia I stopped all sexual activity. But that left me with 4 antibiotics when I originally had 14 so I m wondering if the 4 I took while I was not sexualy active got rid of the chlamydia? Can you please help
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013