Diagnosed with chicken pox, on valacyclovir, blisters increased, severe itching. How many days isolation required?

hello 24 yr old medical student i was diagnosed with chicken pox 2 days back .i am on valacyclovir 1 gm tds ..the blisters have increased on torso .with many small papules on face ..i started my treatment before rash appeared . with severe itching now .i am scared of its complications though . i would like to know how many days of isolation is required ? and when can i begin with my college ? thank you in advance
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013