Diagnosed with chiari malformation, ehlers-danlos hypermobility. Having neck, back pains, tingling sensations, imbalance, urination. Taking amitriptyline. Treatment other than surgery?

I have been diagnosed with a chiari malformation and elhers-danlos hypermobility type. I have had MRIs done of my entire spine. The only thing that has been found is a 6mm dissention of the cerebellum . No tethered cord, no Syringomyelia , and no Cervical Spinal Stenosis . I have daily migraines, neck pain, mid and lower back pain, right arm tingling and pain, chronic nausea, impaired balance, clumsiness, frequent urination, chronic sever tmj pain, foggy thinking, poor memory and concentration, ringing in the ears, sensitivity to sound and light, and the inability to regulate my voice when singing. I am on 20mg of amitriptylin. Everytime my doctor ups the dose it regulates my migrains for about a month then stops working and my migrains and pain get worse. The only thing that may get me some relief is decompression surgery, but there my doctor does not want to do this be cause I have good CFS flow and there is a possibility my symptoms may worsen. Is there any other options?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012