Diagnosed with cervictis. Prescribed Doxy. Any chances of getting infertile?

Hi, I Was Diagnosed with cervictis and was giving Doxy 100mg 2 for 10 Day for my Pid and a injection in the hip. the pain has gone away its not as bad as it was in the beginning. I was wondering are there any chance That i can be infertile. I don t know how long i had pid, but as soon as i felt pain i went to the emergency and got it treated immediately. Also I wanted to know How do i get my Fallopian toobs check to see if there is any scarring. im 28 and want to start a family with my Husband.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013