Diagnosed with cervical spondylitis , growth in pituitary gland. Arm pain. What should i do next?

I recently had an MRI scan of my head and neck and then was diagnosed with cervical spondylitis , the scan also revealed I have a growth in my pituitary gland , I ve had a blood test and that has come back normal.. I still experience muscle spasms,tingling in my hand.. terrible shooting pains in my left arm. At it s worst my arm goes dead no strength and it feel s cold to touch. do I need to chase anyone up, Or not worry?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013