Diagnosed with cervical and lumbar disc injury. Scheduled for bilateral lumbar fract injections. Have slight murmur and inflammation of the chest. Advice?

i was just diagnosed with cervical and lumbar disc injury. Im scheduled for Bilateral lumbar Fract injections next week. im concerned about my heart due to the fact that i have a slight murmur and inflammation of the chest wall(medical term starts with a c, dont know how to spell it sorry) My question is Should I be concerned? got to the page where theres a fee for the first question. will re-ask when i have money. off work right now
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013