Diagnosed with cerebral brain aneurysm. Recovering alcoholic with drug addiction. History stroke. Could the aneurysm be due to the drugs and alcohol?

I was diagnosed with a Cebral Brain Aneurysm in May 2012. Anerysm removed in Feb. 2013. Long story short, I am a recovering alcoholic. In 2011 my choices became quite erratic, sold my home moved, 3 mths later moved back and returned to my job. I was working in Health Care. I couldn t settle my self or make any choices or committ to them. In March of 2012 I began drinking alcohol & smoking pot after 7 years of sobriety. In May of 2012 I had a stroke and of course ended up at the hospital where I had a CT scan & aneurysm was found. Could the Cebral Aneurysm caused my erratic behavior? kind regards
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013