Diagnosed with carpal tunnel in both hands, slip disc, have bluish tinge on fingernails, coldness on hand. What could be the cause?

I was diagnoised w carpal tunnel in both hands in November 2011 and a slipped disc in my 5th Lumbar . I m right handed and my right hand always seems to be cold . I notice one day my fingernails were a light blue on both hands but worse on the left. I see my Neurologists in a month so I haven t had a chance to tell latest health issues. Is there something else that may have been missed or another health issue such as poor circulation?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012