Diagnosed with cardiomegaly. On crestor, cardicor and ecotrin. Elevated BP levels. History of heart diseases. How to get a stable BP?

Hi Dr. Gopi I am Ramela Reddy, 51 yrs old. Last year August I was Diagnosed with cardiomegaly measuring 15/27,I did have a 50% blockage at the time.On medication Crestor, cardicor2.5mg, ecotrin .since June blood pressure rose to 230/105 luckily no damage I am good.However my Bp levels seems be to 150/100 most days I have been placed with another tablet called Ramiwin2.5mg and it is three days and feel quite ill.I am worried as the Diastolic is high above 100.I am very healthy as I do not have cholesterol and not diabetic , I am a vegetarian my weight is 63kgs my height is 1.6m.My died passed away with an heart attack so it is in the genes.All tests were done during my hospitalization 25 urine specimen test, angiogram and bloods .Need to know why does my BP sike so badly and my immune systems seems to hit rock bottom.thank you
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012